Friday 2 November 2012

NaBloPoMo #2 Take me Away

Today's question: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?


My dream home location is the Douglas Park area of Vancouver BC. It would allow us to be in the Jewish community we want, within walking distance of the synagogues and yeshivas for the twins to attend when they are older (if they choose to).

It would also, and more importantly, allow me to access more consistent medical care, including programs where I would attend once or twice a week -- which right now is just not viable. This became really clear to me tonight as we were driving into town after being in Vancouver for three days, and I was thinking we were getting close to home. Then realized I could not remember where home was. It was truly terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment